Parents, Guardians, Teachers, Administrators, Support Staff, Community Members, High School Students...
You're invited to be part of our DAAC!
- Are you interested in learning more about the decisions made in Aurora Public Schools?
- Would you like to provide your insight into discussions and ask questions of district leadership?
- Are you able to participate in the annual Charter School renewal and application process?
- Can you devote one night a month to support the work of APS?
Please join us for our DAAC meetings of the 2019-20 school year on the following dates:
September 16, October 21, November 18, December 16, January 13, February 10, March 16, April 20, May 11
- Professional Learning and Conference Center (PLCC), 15771 E. 1st Avenue, Aurora, CO 80011
- 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
The District Accountability Advisory Committee supports teachers, parents, community members, and school site accountability committees by having those responsible for the achievement of standards and district goals explain how their actions will provide all students with the highest quality education.
The Aurora Public Schools District Accountability Advisory Committee meetings are generally held the third Monday of each month at 6:00 p.m. Please check the above schedule regularly for any changes to the meeting dates.
All meetings are held at the Professional Learning and Conference Center -- 15771 E. 1st Ave, Aurora, CO 80011.
These meetings are open to the public.
The official record of the board proceedings is retained in written minutes that are permanently stored and available for public inspection in the Meetings link below.
For more information on the District Accountability Advisory Committee please contact Lori Stack, Data Coordinator for the Department of Accountability and Research at email@example.com or 303-340-0861, x28343
- DAAC Bylaws
- DAAC Brochure- English
- DAAC Brochure- Spanish
- District Accountability Advisory Handbook 2018-19