Parents, Teachers, Community Members, High School Students...
You're invited to be part of our DAAC!
- Are you interested in learning more about the decisions made in Aurora Public Schools?
- Would you like to provide your insight into discussions and ask questions of district leadership?
- Are you able to participate in the annual Charter School renewal and application process?
- Can you devote one night a month to support the work of APS?
Please join us for our DAAC meetings of the 2018-19 school year on the following dates:
September 17, October 15 (changed from the 22nd), November 19, January 14, February 11, March 18, April 15, May 13
- Professional Learning and Conference Center (PLCC), 15771 E. 1st Avenue, Aurora, CO 80011
- 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
The District Accountability Advisory Committee supports teachers, parents, community members and school site accountability committees by holding accountable those responsible for achievement of standards and district goals which provide all students with the highest quality education.
The Aurora Public Schools District Accountability Advisory Committee meetings are generally held the third Monday of each month at 6:00 p.m.
The meetings are held at the Professional Learning and Conference Center -- 15771 E. 1st Ave, Aurora, CO 80011.
These meetings are open to the public.
The official record of the board proceedings is retained in written minutes that are permanently stored and available for public inspection in the Meetings link below.
For more information on the District Accountability Advisory Committee please contact Lori Stack, Data Coordinator for the Department of Accountability and Research at email@example.com or 303-340-0861, x28343
- DAAC Bylaws
- DAAC Brochure- English
- DAAC Brochure- Spanish
- District Accountability Advisory Handbook 2018-19
Compare the performance of Colorado schools and districts and gauge their progress.
Access performance data for all schools and districts across the state.
Discover SchoolView features and find resources related to Colorado’s Statewide System of Accountability and Support.
Connect with others about school improvement.